Join our team
As a valued member of the Nuttalls team, we will help you enhance your skills, working together to build on our company’s continued success.
We’re developing a workforce of skilled and talented individuals across all parts of our business. We offer a wide range of opportunities at all levels and are always happy to receive applications from suitably qualified or experienced individuals.
To find out more or to apply for any of our current vacancies, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CNC Operator – details
- Contract Co-Ordinator – details
- Development Electrical Engineer (Hinckley)
- Production Planner – details
- Quality Assistant – details
- Quality Engineer – details
- Refrigeration Account Manager – details
- Refrigeration Test & Inspection Engineer – details
- Store Fitters – details
- TIG Welders – details
- Trainee Data Engineer – details
- Welding Supervisor – details
We run a successful Apprenticeship programme, working in partnership with education providers to offer opportunities across the company.