Reduce, reuse, recycle
As a business we understand the importance of managing our impact on the environment and are committed to ensure the best environmental practice is followed wherever possible. We have a catalogue of environmentally friendly measures relating to our production processes across all areas of the business.
Here are just some of our green pledges:
- We source environmentally friendly supplies wherever possible; this includes FSC soft wood & MDF, PVC-free materials and solvent-free inks.
- We reduce the material content and cut back on waste by utilising materials fully, value engineering products and nesting various components for machining.
- Scrap metal is recycled and timber-based scrap is recycled within the factory and used as a source of heat.
- Our office coffee and tea is Rainforest Alliance Certified within our Dudley branch.
- We subscribe to a packaging compliance scheme.
- Regular audits and monitoring ensure compliance to our environmental policy, to the required standards of BS EN ISO 14001:2004.
- We are fully Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) compliant, operating a WEEE Disposal Policy that ensures no landfill or Third World disposal.
- Our Dudley site operates a wood burner using the waste wood and dust from our manufacturing process to heat the factory.
Our Corporate Social Responsibility policy ensures that we strive to improve our performance and encourage our suppliers and contractors to adopt responsible business policies and practices. We recognise that we must integrate our business values and operations to meet the expectations of our stakeholders, in relation to customers, employees, regulators, investors, suppliers, the community and the environment.
We operate an equal opportunities policy for all employees and ensure we operate within a clean, healthy and safe working environment.