Nuttalls worked closely with Calvin Klein to develop new concepts for VM tools, shop in shop and stand alone store formats to deliver a comprehensive roll out programme.
Our services included concept development, manufacture, installation, warehousing, supply and delivery in collaboration with the Calvin Klein project delivery team.
The latest concept for the Berlin and Istanbul stores includes fixtures in metal laminates, real wood veneers, sprayed metals, bespoke natural timber finishes, stainless steel, chrome, glass and acrylic finishes, with the process fully managed by Nuttalls, from design intent to completion.
Scope of Works
- Concept development, prototyping and value engineering
- Project management
- Procurement of additional equipment
- Warehouse management
- Co-ordination of global logistics and installation
- Manufacture/supply of fixtures in a range of finishes:
- Cash desks
- Perimeter systems
- Window displays
- Illuminated boxed and plinths
- Mid-floor fixtures
- Display tables
- Queue systems
- Accessory display units
- VM tools