Castle Rock Tap Room & Kitchen, located airside at East Midlands Airport, is a unique bar concept from Nottingham-based Castle Rock Brewery.
As Principal Contractor, Nuttalls created this locally inspired bar and eatery from a bare shell unit.
We supplied and installed front and back counters, feature seating, illuminated signage, large format digitally printed graphics and managed the installation of all kitchen equipment, working in a challenging airside environment.
The project was completed within six weeks and forms part of the airport’s multi-million pound redevelopment scheme.
Scope of Works
- Full design, co-ordination, installation and commissioning of mechanical, electrical and sprinkler building services
- Procurement and installation of flooring and ceiling finishes and feature ceiling rafts
- Full design, manufacture and installation of bespoke bar and feature back bar
- Installation of decorative wall finishes
- Manufacture and installation of signage to new corporate brand
- Full design, manufacture and installation of bespoke furniture
- Co-ordination of all catering equipment services, installations and staff training
- Co-ordination of specialist client contractors
- Co-ordination and installation of data, IT and Wi-fi services