Nuttalls provided a Principal Contractor service for the Japanese sushi restaurant Wasabi, in its first airport location at Luton.
Nuttalls were responsible for the coordination and management of client contractors and suppliers, managing the installation of kitchen, back of house facilities and customer facing area.
The project was completed within six weeks and forms part of the airport’s multi-million pound redevelopment scheme.
Scope of Works
- Full project management and installation
- Strip out of ground floor and undercroft areas
- New partitions and MF ceilings
- Ceramic and vinyl flooring
- Bespoke joinery and solid surfaced unitary
- Coordination and installation of mechanical and electrical services