Burger King required a showcase for their latest design concept within East Midlands Airport Departures.
As Principal Contractor and working to the client’s conceptual requirements, Nuttalls supplied and installed bespoke counters, furniture, feature ceilings and all finishes to transform the 320m2 bare shell unit.
We were responsible for the co-ordination of client contractors and suppliers, managing the installation of all kitchen and back of house facilities, completing the project within four weeks.
Scope of Works
- Full turnkey installation
- Manufacture and installation of bespoke furniture and joinery
- Full design, co-ordination, installation and commissioning of mechanical, electrical and sprinkler services to front of house and kitchen areas
- Procurement and installation of flooring, ceiling and decorative wall finishes
- Co-ordination of all kitchen catering equipment services, installations and staff training
- Co-ordination of specialist client contractors
- Installation of feature electronically controlled menus
- Co-ordination and installation of data, IT and Wi-fi services