Euphorium Bakery, one of London’s finest Artisan bakeries, selected The Alan Nuttall Partnership Ltd to complete its Flagship Bakery and Café on Threadneedle Street in the heart of the City.
The client’s new premises was a bare shell site over two floors; the basement became a new kitchen office space whilst the ground floor was transformed into a servery area with curved window seating. We introduced a new Mezzanine floor and staircase to form a luxurious café gallery area.
This magnificent concept incorporates some of the finest finishes and was executed to an extremely high level of workmanship throughout, with Nuttalls supplying the in-house manufactured counters and foodservice equipment.
As Principal Contractor, Nuttalls were responsible for the entire project and the co-ordination of client-direct contractors and suppliers, as well as our own contractors, successfully completing the project within nine weeks.
Scope of Works
- Full turnkey installation
- Conversion of basement into kitchen and office areas
- Installation of staircase and mezzanine floor
- Mechanical and electrical services
- AV services, fire alarm and data installation
- Installation of flooring, ceiling and lighting
- Installation of ground floor and mezzanine toilets
- Full decoration throughout
- Supply/manufacture and installation of:
- Chilled serveover counters
- Hot carvery counter
- Mezzanine coffee bar & equipment
- Curved window seating area counters
- Chilled grab & go units
- Back counters
- Till counter
- Bread crate display
- Kitchen equipment