We were appointed as Principal Contractor by the Royal Albert Hall for the renovation of the Coda and Elgar restaurants.
Work commenced during quiet periods, stripping out the old interiors and proceeding with the renovations as quickly as possible, which enabled the Royal Albert Hall to re-open both restaurants ahead of new show commencements. Minimum impact on trading was the key factor for both projects.
Working in partnership with RAH project management staff, we successfully delivered quality projects which were completed on time and within budget.
Scope of Works
- Full turnkey project delivery
- Removal of existing interiors
- Installation of new flooring
- Installation of new lighting including LED and feature lighting rafts
- Cloakroom design and build
- Full design, co-ordination, installation and commissioning of mechanical and electrical services
- Procurement and installation of restaurant furniture and comfort seating areas
- Full decoration throughout