Skechers required a European partner who could offer design and development, supply and installation of store furniture, as well as main contracting services.
Working with Skechers’ US-based store design team, Nuttalls contributed to the development of new store concepts for roll-out across UK and European stores, including London, Amsterdam, Milan & Paris.
The fixtures are a mix of bespoke joinery, metalwork and acrylics and all are manufactured in-house.
Scope of Works
- Development of store layouts
- Global sourcing and supply of accessories
- Graphics and signage
- Delivery and installation
- Full turnkey contracting services
- Prototyping and manufacture of fixtures and fittings:
- Service counters
- Display tables
- Shoe shelves
- Acrylic holders
- Cash desks
- Wall bays