In close collaboration with Wondertree’s design teams, Nuttalls acted as Principal Contractor and delivered a stunning restaurant in 12 weeks for the client.
Wondertree, the all-day casual family dining concept by The Restaurant Group, recently opened at Gatwick Airport’s South Terminal. Wondertree gets its name from the eight foot showcase LED ‘wonder’ trees which adorn the restaurant, featuring strikingly illuminated colour changing leaves.
Working in close partnership with TRG, Fusion Design and Architecture and CMC, Nuttalls translated the design brief to deliver a stunning result within 12 weeks, which included the fully designed set out drawing and approval process.
Scope of Works
- Full turnkey project delivery based on a bare shell scheme
- Commissioning of new mood lighting scheme
- Bespoke joinery to all bars, seating and servery areas, waiter stations and condiment stands
- Design and installation of kitchen, prep area and wash station
- Complete design of mechanical and electrical services
- Fixtures and fittings
- Signage and graphics
- Ceramic, vinyl and bamboo timber flooring
- Management of client direct contractors
- Logistics and waste management
- Principal Contracting